Thursday, August 27, 2009

Meal Planning and other disasters...

I did most of the meal plan yesterday and finished it off this morning after checking one of the supermarkets online catelogue that is only posted on Thursday mornings.


But I really didn't feel like it... am feeling a little "who cares" in the food department. But knowing I was going to post this kicked me into gear and helped keep me accountable - which is one of the main reason I started blogging about all of this in the first place.


So here are the fortnights meals:

Thursday: Noodles (kids choice - as in 2 min - I'm glad hubby & I won't be here!)
Friday: Sizzle Steak Burgers with chips
Saturday: Nacho's
Sunday: Chicken & vege soup with rolls (held over from last week due to the winter heatwave)
Monday: Corned Beef, mash potato & vege with parsley sauce
Tuesday: Bacon Tortellini
Wednesday: Sheperd's Pie with sweet potato mash topping

Thursday: Macaroni Cheese (kids only)
Friday: Homemade Pizza
Saturday: Fish & Chips
Sunday: Chicken drumsticks, poato bake & vege
Monday: Lamb Curry with couscous
Tuesday: Beef & mushroom casserole
Wednesday: Chicken satay with rice


This fortnight I am going to keep a list of what we actually end up eating. Last fortnight we did a bit of changing around, but I can't remember exactly what and when. I want to know if I am feeling lazy on certain nights - should I plan an easier menu? Should I spend some time doing a mini OAMC for meat & sauce for spaghetti etc...

Will let you know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment